Thursday, September 07, 2006

Had Enough? Vote Democratic



I just put my "Had Enough? Vote Democratic" bumpersticker over my "No More BU**SH**" sticker, when I noticed this "Had Enough?" ditty on Horse's Ass. Kind o' catchy, I think.

Spread the meme.


The oh-so-catchy track was produced by recording company mogul turned political activist Howie Klein. Vocal is by Ricky Lee Jones with Tom Maxwell and Ken Mosher (Squirrel Nut Zippers). Tune is by Tom Maxwell. The story behind the music is up on MySpace.

(tags: , , , , , )

1 comment:

Michael Markman said...

Well, sorry to say, I covered the BU**SH** sticker with the Had Enough sticker. Running out of space, I was.

Thanks for the info about the tune.

Turns out that while you were posting your comment, I was going through my mail, and found that Howie had sent me a CD of the tune. The band's official name, according to the label, is rotflmao featuring Rickie Lee Jones and Maxwell Mosher